Monday, April 8, 2013

Craig working in the Tin Shop

                                   
                                              Craig working in the Tin Shop today with Elder Hansen.
                It is interesting how quickly you learn the skills...actually you don't really make anything, but you do explain the process.  The thing I love about the Tin Shop is that they use "Patterns" over and over to make lanterns, pans, watering cans, etc....The first time I went in there it took me back to my talk in Sacrament meeting about patterns!  I see patterns everywhere now!  Doesn't Craig look like a little boy?  The Shirts Susan Schow made are really perfect!  The sisters in the sewing room were impressed with how beautifully they were sewn!  Thank you Susan!

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Susan! Yes, Craig looks like he's about 11 years old! So cute!

    ReplyDelete